|The French Revolution #1|
|Free Printable Crossword Puzzle Worksheet for World History - Scroll Down to Print (PDF) - Social Studies Worksheets|
2. The __________ of the Rights of Man and the Citizen was a document that proclaimed “Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity,” and that described basic human rights.
7. The French legislature, which did not meet between 1614 and 1789.
9. Composed of the high-ranking clergy.
10. A luxurious royal palace located just outside of Paris.
1. This governmental body ruled France from 1791 to 1792 as a limited monarchy.
3. This term refers to the pre-revolutionary government and society of France.
4. This group was composed of the French nobility.
5. These were the “thirty petty tyrants,” governors of pre-revolutionary France’s thirty districts.
6. This was the basis of the French economy in the 18th century.
8. This group was composed of the bourgeoisie, artisans, workers, and peasants.
Across: 2. Declaration 7. Estates-General 9. First Estate 10. Versailles
Down: 1. Legislative Assembly 3. Old Regime 4. Second Estate 5. intendants 6. agriculture 8. Third Estate
|Click here to print.|
|Click here for more free educational materials related to the French Revolution.|