|The French Revolution #5|
|Free Printable Crossword Puzzle Worksheet - Scroll Down to Print (PDF) - World History - Attendance Forms - eBooks|
4. The Committee of __________ was a French governmental organization that ruthlessly put down local opposition to the new French Republic.
8. __________ was the new French government created by the Constitution of the Year III of the Republic, which ruled 1795-1799.
9. This man’s coup d’état ended the Directory’s rule in 1799.
10. All three estates met under this name on June 23, 1789.
1. The __________ of the Clergy was a law that put the clergy under state control.
2. This was a moderately liberal bourgeoisie political party in revolutionary France.
3. The __________ was a period that saw around 15,000 people guillotined by the Committee of Public Safety.
5. This was a radical political party led by Danton, Marat, and Robespierre.
6. This man, a leader of the Committee of Public Safety, was himself guillotined in July, 1794.
7. This governmental structure ruled France from 1792 to 1795, abolishing the monarchy and establishing the First French Republic.
Across: 4. Public Safety 8. The Directory 9. Napoleon Bonaparte 10. National Assembly
Down: 1. Civil Constitution 2. Girondists 3. Reign of Terror 5. Jacobins 6. Robespierre 7. The Convention
|Click here to print.|
|Click here for more free educational materials related to this period in history.|