The Little Lone Mermaid Workbook | Student Handouts
 
Welcome to Student Handouts--www.studenthandouts.com! 100% free teaching materials for students in kindergarten through high school--lesson plans, worksheets, PowerPoints, outlines, interactive games, puzzles, and so much more!
 
The Little Lone Mermaid Workbook
 
 
The Little Lone Mermaid Workbook - Free to print (PDF file), seven pages in length with questions and activities, for grades two to four.
More Free Teaching Materials for K-12

British Empire Interactive Map Quiz with 6 Questions

Social Studies Board Game Question Cards

Thomas Jefferson Quotes Copywork Workbooks
 
 
This workbook contains the text of the children's short story "The Little Lone Mermaid" by M.A. Hoyer (1912), complete with original illustrations. This item is seven pages in length, with questions and activities. Click here to print. Answers are below.

"She was rather a lonely little Mermaid, for she had no brothers or sisters, and being a Princess she was not allowed to play with any one who was not of high birth, and it so happened that scarcely any of the nobility who attended the Court had any little children. Her Father and Mother, the Mer-King and Queen, lived in a splendid palace, built of coral and mother-of-pearl, surrounded by lovely gardens, where grew the choicest and most beautiful sea-flowers; and the little Princess was most carefully educated, and always went about attended by a guard of honor of four soldier-crabs, and two great sword-fish, who protected her from every danger..."
 
 
astonished

complained

comrade

frightened

hesitated

mermaid

nobility

particularly

precious

splendid
The Little Lone Mermaid Workbook - Free to print (PDF file), seven pages in length with questions and activities, for grades two to four.