|Share the learning joy!|
Ancient Israel-Palestine Map Worksheet
|www.studenthandouts.com > World History > Ancient Israel > Ancient Israel Worksheets|
1. What was the capital city of the kingdom of Judah?
2. What large body of water lies just east of Jerusalem?
3. Ancient Phoenicia was located south of Israel.
4. Color Phoenicia purple.
5. Color Israel yellow.
6. Color Judah green.
7. Color the following blue: (a) Dead Sea, (b) Euphrates River, (c) Gulf of Akabah, (d) Jordan River, (e) Mediterranean Sea.
8. Outline the dominion of Solomon in red.
9. Approximately how many miles are there between Jerusalem and Nazareth?
|Ancient Israel Books and Films||Ancient Israel Outlines and Powerpoints|
|Ancient Israel Maps and Pictures||Ancient Israel Online Study Games|
|Ancient Israel Miscellany||Ancient Israel Worksheets|