|Share the learning joy!|
French Revolution Pop Quiz
|Free Printable Pop Quiz on the French Revolution for World History - Scroll Down to Print (PDF File)|
Yes! Finally! Here's a handy pop quiz on the French Revolution for high school World History students. Are they learning the material? Find out by administering this test. It prints on both sides of a sheet of paper, with thirteen questions total. Click here to print. The answer key is below.
How much have you learned about the French Revolution? Take this quiz to find out. Select the best answer for each question.
1. What was the socio-political system which existed in most of Europe during the 18th century?
c. Old Regime
2. Under _____, the monarch has absolute control over the government.
3. The _____ Estate was a privileged class, containing the nobility.
4. The _____ Estate was an unprivileged class, containing the bulk of the population.
5. Poll tax:
6. Blank warrants of arrest were called _____.
a. lettres de cachet
7. Louis XVI was married to _____.
d. Marie Antoinette
8. _____ were traditional lists of grievances written by the people.
9. Based your answer to the following question on this selection:
"The National Assembly, considering that it has been summoned to establish the constitution of the kingdom, to effect the regeneration of the public order, and to maintain the true principles of monarchy; that nothing can prevent it from continuing the deliberations in whatever place it may be forced to establish itself; and finally, that wheresoever its members are assembled, there is the National Assembly..." (Tennis Court Oath, 1789).
According to this excerpt from the Tennis Court Oath, the National Assembly believed its job was to _____.
b. create a constitution
10. When news of Louis XVI's plan to use military force against the National Assembly reached Paris on July 14, 1789, Parisians stormed the _____.
11. In July, 1789, Parisians organized their own government which they called the _____.
12. Nobles who fled France became known as _____.
13. Who wrote Declaration of the Rights of Woman?
d. Olympe de Gouges
|French Revolution Books and Films||French Revolution Outlines and Powerpoints|
|French Revolution Maps and Pictures||French Revolution Online Study Games|
|French Revolution Miscellany||French Revolution Worksheets|