- Designate an area of wall space for each class.
This wall space can be a piece of poster board. It can
be a strip of wall 10 inches wide with a piece of paper
labeled, for example, "Third Period World History" at the
top. The basic idea is that students know where to
look for their particular class assignments.
- Print out a handful of these sheets. Keep a stack
close at hand.
- After each class, or at the end of the day, fill out the
form. (If you have a student aide, this can be one of
his/her designated tasks).
- Tape up or staple the sheet on the appropriate wall
- You can point a student to the posted sheets when a
student misses class and asks, "What did I miss? Did
we have any homework?"