|Share the learning joy!|
Belgium Map Worksheet
Directions: Answer the questions below based on the map and your knowledge of social studies.
|1. What is the capital city of Belgium? a. Brugge b. Brussels c. Namur d. Oostende
2. What large body of water does Belgium border? a. Balkan Sea b. Mediterranean Sea c. North Sea d. Pacific Ocean
3. Which of the following countries does not border Belgium? a. France b. Luxembourg c. Netherlands d. Russia
4. Belgium is located on which continent? a. Africa b. Asia c. Europe d. North America
5. The _____ region in southern Belgium, which extends into France, Germany, and Luxembourg, was the setting for several battles during both World Wars. a. Ardennes b. Baden c. Flemish d. Roman
6. Color or shade Belgium gray on the map.